Saturday, September 13, 2008

Watched part of the CNN smear show tonight

I watched part of the smear program CNN showed tonight on Sarah Palin. Their main source of info seemed to be the mayor she BEAT... TWICE... who doesn't like her quite obviously...

CNN let him say she tried to ban books at the library... then they said they tried to talk to her but she wouldn't... and they tried to talk to the librarian but she wouldn't... How funny. Other's have talked to the librarian and she's basically said it was a bunch of malarkey, that Sarah never tried to ban any books... she simply asked how the librarian would react if someone wanted to do so...

The third time they went back to the mayor Sarah BEAT... TWICE... for his take on her I had to finally click it off. I was hoping for fair and balanced but gee, I guess I was on the wrong station...

Last time I ever watch CNN. The libs can say Fox is to the right, but that's only because they are SO far to the left anything in the middle is right to them.

No comments: